UNLOCK THE DOOR TO SUCCESS!!
We are looking to match TOP candidates with great job opportunities.
Our current job openings are listed below:
Open Position: Regional Account Manager
Posted on: 4/11/2021
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Multiple Positions Open in the following cities: Canton, OH, Roanoke, VA, Concord, NC and Richmond, VA.
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a Regional Account Manager for a heavy equipment company that is growing.
This position is responsible for the sale of heavy equipment within a defined territory. This position manages current accounts to assure sales volume grows year after year or is at least consistent. This position maintains the company’s existing relationships with a client or group of clients and serves to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generates new sales for the company. He or she will work with a high degree of independence and must be held by a self-starter with self-discipline and excellent communication and listening skills.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OR BACKGROUND SELLING THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT:
KOBELCO & HYUNDAI EXCAVATORS
HYUNDIA WHEEL LOADERS
SCREEN MACHINES & ASTEC CRUSHING/SCREENING
JOHN DEERE DOZERS
FUCHS MATERIAL HANDLERS
ALLIED & INDECO DOZERS
FUCHS, BELL, HYUNDAI AND KOBELCO ENGINES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain existing accounts and develop new accounts using various forms of communication, networking, and lead generation.
• Acquire equipment sales and rentals through daily preparation, inquiries, and meeting with customers.
• Work with CRM to record all calls, quotes, visits, and sales, and ensure all sales data is accurate and up to date.
• Possess knowledge of, and be able to speak accurately on, the features, benefits, and attachments of equipment and parts that are for sale and/or rent.
• Utilize company CRM and work with the sales support team to maintain knowledge of current inventory availability.
• Understand the competitive industry environment and use that knowledge to maximize sales opportunities.
• Respond to all inquiries and communications from customers to build and maintain a relationship with customers.
• Attend out-of-town trainings and industry trade shows as needed.
• Collaborate with company managers to achieve predictable and reliable profitability.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management
• Identify new products, services, technology, and distribution channels that would benefit business.
• Establish and maintain a network of relationships with key partners to gain market intelligence and be able to anticipate needs of customers.
• Proactively develop and manage customer relationships by anticipating, and addressing concerns, and identifying potential opportunities with customers to grow their accounts.
• Must be able to travel to customer locations on a regular basis.
• Live by company values; advance and support a culture of leadership, responsibility, accountability, continual improvement, and fun among all employees.
• Contribute to overall success by performing additional duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors’ degree in business, equipment technology, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
• Proven experience with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the sales.
• Must be organized and able to manage tight timelines and multiple priorities.
• Ability to follow company policies and procedures for all sales and rentals.
• Possess knowledge of the competitive environment and inventory.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development and strategic planning
• Exceptional problem-solving skills when facing operational and management challenges.
• Excellent computer and mathematic skills (Microsoft Office and CRM system)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must pass a background and credit check.
Salary: $100,000 TO $136,000 (this is average, could be more based on sales)
Open Position: OVER THE ROAD TRANSPORTATION SALES EXPERT
Posted on: 4/26/2021
Job Title: OVER THE ROAD TRANSPORTATION SALES EXPERT
Houston, TX Austin, TX or Chicago, IL
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a “hunter not a farmer” for selling third party logistics. This position requires an experienced sales leader, with background in the trucking industry, to lead expansion into contract logistics for a leading national flatbed carrier. They are creating a contract logistics division to drive growth in addition to their rapidly expanding freight brokerage business. They serve a broad range of customers in the metals, industrial, building materials, forest products, and retail industries.
• This person will be responsible for building a book of contracted business. This includes identifying prospects, initiating the discussion and successfully closing and negotiating terms.
• This is an opportunity to grow a new segment of business for a rapidly expanding trucking company, who is driven to be the BEST flatbed focused 3PL. We have a high-energy team-oriented culture, a passion for customer service and we are backed by a leading asset carrier.
• This is a senior/executive position reporting to the company president.
• We are seeking a sales expert with 10+ years’ experience in contract logistics sales with a background in the Trucking/Flatbed/Tractor Trailer Industry.
• The right candidate MUST be highly motivated, self-starting, a team player and driven by the challenge and rewards of building a business.
Base salary $200,000
Open Position: FLEET MANAGER
Posted on: 4/23/2021
Job Title: FLEET MANAGER
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a Fleet Manager for a state-of-the art flatbed transportation company that serves the steel, building materials, machinery, oil & gas, raw materials, aluminum, and automotive industries.
• Analyzes available loads to prioritize coverage and to determine which loads will contribute to a driver's total revenue earned.
• Secures, organizes and assigns loads to drivers in manner designed to maximize efficiency and quality of performance.
• Gives appropriate routing directions and scheduling instructions for pick-ups and deliveries, as needed. Advises terminals and customer service of scheduling problems (pick-up and delivery).
• Attempts to maintain drivers in profitable and efficient lanes, thereby avoiding deadhead mileage.
• Instructs, guides, supervises, motivates and evaluates drivers and driver trainees regarding the daily performance of their assigned duties in a manner consistent with applicable Company policies and procedures.
• Makes recommendations to management with respect to driver's performance.
• Maintains and reviews total and per driver shipping revenues earned on a daily basis.
• Establishes and maintains productive working relationship with other Company departments and employees, as well as all Company customers.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Associates or bachelor’s strongly preferred.
• years of experience in Transportation.
• 1-2 years of management experience.
• Customer service, detailed oriented, and sense of urgency mentality.
• Must have attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
• $50,000 to $60,000 based on experience
Open Position: QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
Posted on: 4/30/2021
Job Title: QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER - Manufacturing Company
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a Quality Control Engineer!
You will be an integral part of the team inspecting tight tolerance critical parts in a fast-paced shop environment. The ideal candidate would have experience in glass or ceramics, with a mechanical mindset paired with some management experience. This role requires the ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and continuously learn new processes.
Key Job Functions
• Inspecting parts (dimensionally and visually) to Engineering and Customer specifications
• Operating a DCC CMM and computerized Video Measurement Systems
• Programming a DCC CMM (PC-DMIS preferred)
• Programming Vision Systems
• Performing precise dimensional inspection utilizing micrometers, calipers, indicators, Height Gages, Surface Plates, profilometers, and optical comparators is a must
• Performing detailed visual inspections on very intricate and delicate parts
• Communicating on technical issues with Quality Management, Plant Management, Machinists, Engineering on quality issues as needed. Customer interaction as required
• Performing data entry and creating final inspection reports
• Abilities to analyze and help resolve quality problems with workers and customers
• Reading and interpreting blueprints. Experience with GDT a strong plus
• A Q.C. Technician with 3+ years’ experience in dimensional inspection
• Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to lead and manage multiple projects
• Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel a must. Must be able to perform data entry and create accurate final inspection reports.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints. Experience with GDT a strong plus
• A very detail-oriented team player that enjoys problem solving will excel in this position. Ability to help in other areas of the business is a plus.
• Ability to analyze and help resolve complex technical quality problems with workers and customers
• Machine shop experience in a job shop is a strong plus
$65,000 to $75,00 based on experience plus full benefits
Open Position: Business Development Manager
Posted on: 4/26/2021
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Manufacturing Company
We Guide You Grow LLC is recruiting a Business Development Manager. This role participates in and supports sales efforts by managing and targeting customer prospects and leads while supporting existing customers and business partners. The position is responsible for promoting Company’s capabilities, selling the company’s solutions at best possible profit margins, helping to achieve positive recognition and growth, and achieving sales targets.
The individual in this role develops and implements sales, marketing, and product development strategies, both short and long term, to meet the organization’s strategic growth plan. They will assist and advise the executive team and management about issues related to the departments and functions they manage. Additionally, the Business Development Manager will lead the team of internal and external manufacturer’s representatives in expanding the reach of their products domestically and internationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain knowledge base of current markets while strategically identifying potential future markets.
• Analyze market penetration and ensure adequate segmentation. Develop and lead initiatives to cultivate and grow further penetration of current market segments as well as new industries including but not limited to Consumer and Medical Devices, Ceramics, Optics, Semi-Conductor, Aerospace and Defense.
• Direct market development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Participate in the quarterly material pricing process.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities and communicate knowledge and risks to the sales group and executive team, as necessary.
External Markets and Internal Teams:
• Establish priorities based on company’s direction and overall goals, meeting customers and prospects needs, making sales calls, strategic presentations to prospects, managing and supporting relationships that follow up on operational and senior levels.
• Ensure customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization.
• Proactively identify and develop new leads, evolving them into engagements, and converting them into business opportunities and client partnerships. Commitment to build a healthy pipeline and top-line growth.
• Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives by maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
• Maintain and approve the new customer process.
• Ensure development of top line sales growth.
• Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product.
• Additional duties deemed as necessary.
Leadership and Management:
• Working with and developing the Sales Team as necessary to achieve company goals.
• Ensure departments’ specific quality goals and objectives are being met and exceeded.
• Promote design, engineering, and manufacturing excellence to secure meaningful business opportunities for competitive advantages for the company and its clients.
• Provide direction and product development leadership to both clients and staff in all appropriate operational and program development activities.
• Act as an advisor, from the sales and marketing perspective, on any contracts or agreements into which the company may enter including all non-disclosure agreements (NDAs); Coordinate with legal counsel as appropriate.
• Participate in leadership level meetings and initiatives.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
Key Performance Indicators could include, but are not limited to the metrics in any of the following areas:
• Growing new business segments
• Number of new customers and Percentage of retained customers.
• Gross margin percentage
• Adherence to budget
• Schedule adherence
• Quote turnaround, Quote % received
JOB QUALITIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in technical or business studies or equivalent experience. Engineering degree is not required but preferred.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing technologies in ceramics as well as other materials and manufacturing processes for such material.
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication, negotiation, presentation, and collaboration skills with Customers as well as Project teams and Management.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage business relationships.
$80,000 to $100,000 based on experience
Open Position: CLIENT SERVICE SALES ASSOCIATE
Posted on: 4/26/2021
Job Title: CLIENT SERVICE SALES ASSOCIATE - Manufacturing Company
We Guide You Grow LLC is recruiting an immediate opportunity for a Client Service Sales Associate at a fast-paced manufacturing facility. This role functions as the main point of contact and provides support to new and existing customers. If you are seeking career stability, great benefits and recognition for a job well done; apply today!
• Initiating contact and following up with customers to take orders, resolve problems, and answer questions.
• Be a customer resource to provide information regarding delivery, quotes, and pricing.
• Prepares, processes, reviews and monitors various documents such as RFQ’s, sales orders, and invoices.
• Prepare correspondence and required reports.
• Works with Engineering and Manufacturing in preparing quotes and the identification of solutions and recommendations based on specific customer needs.
• Arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines and assists with collections on delinquent accounts.
• Attends sales seminars, trade shows, sales meetings, and other events to enhance customer relationships and to stay informed on the latest developments and trends in the marketplace.
• Participant on the Quality Management Team and be familiar with ISO.
• Customer Service / Inside Sales Account Servicing
• Attention to detail, preventing errors and omissions.
• Read and comprehend technical drawings and business to business contracts.
• Interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
• Work independently; take initiative; and be able to work as part of a team.
• Computer skills, including MS Office; Job-boss software is preferred.
• Mathematical Skills & Reasoning Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or applicable years of experience in a similar role
• Minimum of two years Customer Service / Inside Sales experience or training
• Must exhibit a high level of responsiveness and customer service.
• Prior experience in marketing and advertising initiatives
• Familiarity with Accounts Receivable
• Ability to travel domestically, (internationally after COVID eases), less than 10%
Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 based on experience