UNLOCK THE DOOR TO SUCCESS!!
We are looking to match TOP candidates with great job opportunities.
Our current job openings are listed below:
Open Position: OFFICE MANAGER
Posted on: 10/23/2021
Job Title: OFFICE MANAGER
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting an energetic, self-disciplined office manager at a fast-paced manufacturing facility. If you are seeking career stability, great benefits and recognition for a job well done; apply today!
Office Manager Job Responsibilities:
· Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing, and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
· Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
· Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
· Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
· Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
· Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Office Manager Qualifications / Skills:
· Informing others
· Tracking budget expenses
· Managing processes
· Developing standards
· Promoting process improvement
· Inventory control
· Reporting skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
· Two to three years’ experience in an office setting manager
· Proficient with office software
$45,000 TO $70,000 BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Open Position: DIRECTOR OF SUPPLY CHAIN
Posted on: 10/08/2021
Job Title: DIRECTOR OF SUPPLY CHAIN, MANUFACTURING
We Guide, You Grow LLC. is recruiting a Director of Supply Chain for a privately owned manufacturer. This is a metal-centric manufacturer that produces a wide variety of parts and components used by companies in the commercial market as well as defense industry. This is a critical role directing, planning, and implementing activities related to all aspects of supply chain. The successful candidate will leverage their manufacturing industry knowledge and management skills to develop and implement supply chain management practices, system measurements, controls, and procedures to achieve maximum operation effectiveness. This is a highly visible position with the opportunity to advance.
• Develop and initiate strong supplier relationships and world class inventory and supplier management techniques
• Coordinate supply chain management operational tactics between the various business functions to ensure the highest level of internal customer satisfaction
• Participate with other management in the definition and implementation of strategic plans supporting the global development of the enterprise
• Develop and present to senior corporate and divisional management detailed analyses and recommendations for operational improvement and synergies including the potential for outsourcing, manufacturing consolidation, inventory management, information systems, parts rationalization, purchasing efficiencies, etc.
• Train, develop, and motivate all required to implement the supply chain management strategy and plan
•Required Bachelor’s degree: in Supply Chain or related area
•Requires experience purchasing all types of metals and experience with subcontracting at a national and international level.
•Qualified candidates MUST have supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment.
$85,000 to $130,000 based on experience
Open Position: VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL MANAGER
Posted on: 10/01/2021
Job Title: VICE PRESIDENT/GENERAL MANAGER -TRUCKING/INDUSTRIAL GASES
LOCATION: WAMPUM, PA
WE GUIDE YOU GROW, LLC is recruiting a VP/GM for a company that is a leader in Transportation of Industrial Gases and Hazardous Materials.
This company is an industry leader in providing specialized service to customers with unique transportation needs and requirements (e.g. industrial gases, hazardous materials) and to develop long lasting relationships with those customers. They are committed to supporting their customers by delivering cost effective, ethical, and reliable service. Their goal is to do this profitably, to sustain a challenging and rewarding work environment for our greatest asset, our employees.
Seeking an experienced sales and management professional to lead operations. This position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and has full responsibility for developing and managing annual revenue and profitability goals. In addition, the Vice President and General Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the company’s drivers and administrative staff members, as well as oversight of safety practices and equipment acquisitions.
The major duties of this job involve connecting quickly with people in a poised, convincing, and enthusiastic way. This job will entail working at an extremely fast pace and will require working cooperatively with and through people in order to complete tasks and will be integral in motivating others. The job requires team or collaborative work within the organization and will be integral in bringing out the best in others. This job will require a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process.
Essential Responsibilities -The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to :
• Lead staff to accomplish goals and objectives.
• Work directly to facilitate driver recruitment and promote loss prevention and safety practices.
• Understand unique transportation requirements of handling industrial gases and hazardous materials
• Serve existing customers and grow new business opportunities in the industrial gases industry.
Requirements – The successful candidate must possess :
• Strong personnel management, organization, and time management skills.
• Previous trucking experience is required; Industrial Gases experience preferred.
• Ability to travel and meet with customers and vendors in the continental United States.
$150,000 TO $200,000
Open Position: DIRECTOR OF DRIVER RECRUITING AND RETENTION
Posted on: 10/01/2021
Job Title: DIRECTOR OF DRIVER RECRUITING AND RETENTION- TRUCKING COMPANY
BEAVER VALLEY AREA, PA
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a director of driver recruiting and retention for a 35 + year old trucking company that continues to grow. The experienced candidate will ensure that the services of the most qualified and well-trained drivers and independent contractors are retained, and new employees/independent contractors are hired. They will serve as liaison with the terminal managers and ensure compliance throughout the Company's operations with all applicable Department of Transportation rules and regulations, as well as any other applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
• Develops, directs, and monitors progress of recruiting programs for qualified drivers utilizing domestic labor sources.
• Instructs, guides, supervises, motivates and evaluates drivers regarding the daily performance of their assigned duties in a manner consistent with applicable Company policies and procedures, as well as any relevant local, state, and/or federal statutes or regulations.
• Creates strategies to be used for recruiting new drivers and independent contractors
• Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with other Company management, departments and personnel. Interacts with other departments that interact with drivers so as to coordinate prompt handling of any driver needs and evaluate recommendations.
• Maintains up-to-date awareness of all local, state and federal regulations governing the trucking industry. Coordinate’s analysis of such information to determine its impact on driver recruitment and retention.
• Maintains constantly updated knowledge of all Department of Transportation rules and regulations that affect the Company's daily operations in order to ensure accuracy, consistency, as well as an efficient and constant flow of business.
• Communicates all current D.O.T. and company rules and regulations to Company drivers and Independent Contractor Drivers.
• Ensures all Company drivers, Independent Contractors and Independent Contractor Drivers meet qualification requirements of D.O.T. and company.
• Performs other duties as required by business necessity or assigned by Executive Management.
• 5 – 7 Years of experience in recruiting, trucking industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources is a plus, BA in Business or MA is a plus
• Needs to be a leader, positive management skills, creative ideas, and recruiting.
$95,000 - $100,000.00 for qualified applicants.
Open Position: SHOP MANAGER
Posted on: 10/201/2021
Job Title: SHOP MANAGER
LOCATION: BLAIRSVILLE, PA
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a Shop Manager for a flagship maintenance shop. The candidate must show great leadership skills and have positive and upbeat attitude. They must be able to communicate expectations to the team with a can-do attitude, that leads by example. This shop focuses on preventative maintenance services, preps for new drivers, DOT repairs and walk in repairs. The shop supports the company’s East coast equipment and plays a large role in new driver seating.
• The manager must have the ability to set a daily schedule based off the needs of the Operations team and corporate, so communication with this team is vital.
• Manager needs to be computer literate and have the ability to multitask.
• In addition, manager must have a working knowledge of fleet maintenance, HD tractors/trailers, DOT regulations and experience as a technician.
• The manager is required to attend multiple corporate meetings each week via zoom, review/close all repair orders, order parts as needed and communicate with the corporate office each day.
• This position requires flexibility to an ever-changing schedule, daily decision making and a commitment to the company’s maintenance goals.
• Candidate must be able to work with others to achieve strategic goals in a timely manner.
• A candidate for this position should have experience from a company that handled their fleet maintenance from a disciplined corporate philosophy.
Specific duties are below:
• Perform daily yard checks
• Set & manage daily/weekly schedule and walk ins.
• Communicate effectively with drivers and Operations staff.
• Review and close repair orders and adjust as needed.
• Order parts when needed
• Perform certain inventory details
• Handle employee issues in a fashion that is up to corporate standards
• Approve payroll and PTO
$75,000 to $90,000
Open Position: PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Posted on: 10/8/2021
Job Title: PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We Guide, You Grow LLC. is recruiting a Part-Time Administrative Assistant/Personal Assistant. You will perform clerical and administrative functions to drive company success. This is a 1099 position with 25-30 hours per week. Weekly pay is $550.
• Draft correspondences and other formal documents
• Proficient in Microsoft 365 and PowerPoint
• Plan and schedule appointments and events
• Take notes at all meetings
• Answer inbound telephone calls
• Develop and implement organized filing systems
• Perform all other office tasks
• Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• This is a 1099 position that pays $550 per week
• Part-time hours 25-30 per week
• Strip District - Pittsburgh, PA
• You will need to come into the office until you are trained and then there can be some flexibility with remote work.
Open Position: SENIOR DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Posted on: 10/11/2021
Job Title: SENIOR DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
LOCATION: PITTSBURGH, PA
WE GUIDE, YOU GROW LLLC is recruiting a Senior Director of Marketing for a company that has been working with ultraviolet technologies for over a decade and is now working through their Air Safety Division to introduce several UV-C sterilization products to markets in desperate need of these new technologies. Seeking an energetic, creative, and experienced marketer with skills in new technology introduction, business start-up, strategic planning and tactical execution for marketing and product management. As a senior member of the team, you will be focused on establishing branding, launching our innovative UV-C Air Sterilization products, contributing to pipeline expansion plans, and building our market presence.
· Lead the development of our marketing plans with the goal of expanding awareness and market adoption of our technologies.
· Refine and evolve product branding and messaging for B2B customers, distributors, and end users.
· Create plan to prime the market, launch new products and execute strategies to expand market presence.
· Build competitor review and strategy to combat leading competitor’s messaging in the market.
· Spearhead voice of the customer studies designed to improve user experience, market intelligence, and external communications.
· Partner with internal stakeholders, external agencies and consultants to ensure that the voice of the market is incorporated into all product development and positioning plans.
· Build strategic relationships with key industry players (clinicians, payers, distributors, and societies).
· Plan and execute professional and consumer promotional strategies including presence at key conferences, and developing content for web, social media, and sales.
· Develop strong understanding of current market dynamics and trends and provide recommendations on pipeline development opportunities.
· Partner with sales leadership to develop sales training programs along with customer care leadership to develop operating procedures and messaging.
· Oversee scientific and industry economic publication strategy.
· Create business metrics and dashboard to monitor the health of our business and marketing strategies.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
· 10 years' experience in new product development and introduction and managing a marketing team.
· Experience working with a new business start-up
· Proven marketing campaign experience.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
· Strong technical copywriting skills.
· Project management skills
· Proven ability to manage budgets.
· Professional and proactive work ethic.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Competency in CRM applications
$135,000 to $150,000 based on experience plus: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays, 401k
Open Position: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LIFE INSURANCE BACKGROUND
Posted on: 6/21/2021
Job Title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting an organized individual for an administrative assistant position at a life insurance company in downtown Pittsburgh. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and must be outcome oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. A background working with life insurance is a MUST!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
• Strong administrative skills including but not limited to: Data entry, paperwork, scanning, keeping a calendar, event planning and phone skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Claim systems.
• Research incoming documents and deliver to appropriate party and/or route to appropriate benefit
• Generate and send out correspondence to customers
• Gather and research data to address customer inquiries
• Run and distribute reports
• Organize and develop Excel logs, as needed, to facilitate workflows. Maintain existing inventory logs. Ensure data in logs is current and accurate.
• Work with a sense of urgency and complete assignments within requested time frames
• Develop an understanding of our customers’ and business partners’ administrative service needs and demonstrate it by consistently interacting with them in a positive manner
Skill Requirements & Qualifications:
• High School education with previous office/business experience (Minimum Requirement)
• Strong organizational skills (Required)
• Self-starter who seeks challenges (Required)
• Customer service initiative (Required)
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment (Required)
• Strong interpersonal skills (Required)
• Individual contributor, as well as a team player (Required)
• Possess a high level of attention to detail (Required)
• Working knowledge of windows-based application: Excel, Microsoft, Access
$50,000 TO $60,000 BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Open Position: HOMESCHOOL TEACHER
Posted on: 10/08/2021
Job Title: HOMESCHOOL PRIVATE TEACHER
We guide, You Grow LLC. is recruiting a caring, compassionate, and thoughtful schoolteacher. One that loves working with teen adolescences. Must be willing to travel, coordinate learning field trips, some of them may be out of state to explore and learn visually as well. You will teach all core subjects in-person Monday - Friday at their home in Irwin, PA. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right teacher, a full-time position with time off in the summer and all school calendar holidays off.
• Teach a newly home-schooled 8th grade student
• The teacher will be responsible for putting together and customizing + teaching curriculum
• Teacher will collaborate with the parents and organize and deliver updates while communicating regularly with the parents.
• Must be able and willing to travel to Irwin, PA, and teach at the home of the student in person Monday-Friday.
• Bachelor's (Required)
• Teaching: 2 years (Required)
• Teaching Certification (Required)
• $40,000 to $50,000 yearly
No vaccine required