UNLOCK THE DOOR TO SUCCESS!!
We are looking to match TOP candidates with great job opportunities.
Our current job openings are listed below:
Open Position: DIRECTOR OF DRIVER RECRUITING AND RETENTION
Posted on: 6/15/2021
Job Title: DIRECTOR OF DRIVER RECRUITING AND RETENTION- TRUCKING COMPANY
BEAVER VALLEY AREA, PA
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a director of driver recruiting and retention for a 35 + year old trucking company that continues to grow. The experienced candidate will ensure that the services of the most qualified and well-trained drivers and independent contractors are retained, and new employees/independent contractors are hired. They will serve as liaison with the terminal managers and ensure compliance throughout the Company's operations with all applicable Department of Transportation rules and regulations, as well as any other applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
• Develops, directs, and monitors progress of recruiting programs for qualified drivers utilizing domestic labor sources.
• Instructs, guides, supervises, motivates and evaluates drivers regarding the daily performance of their assigned duties in a manner consistent with applicable Company policies and procedures, as well as any relevant local, state, and/or federal statutes or regulations.
• Creates strategies to be used for recruiting new drivers and independent contractors
• Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with other Company management, departments and personnel. Interacts with other departments that interact with drivers so as to coordinate prompt handling of any driver needs and evaluate recommendations.
• Maintains up-to-date awareness of all local, state and federal regulations governing the trucking industry. Coordinate’s analysis of such information to determine its impact on driver recruitment and retention.
• Maintains constantly updated knowledge of all Department of Transportation rules and regulations that affect the Company's daily operations in order to ensure accuracy, consistency, as well as an efficient and constant flow of business.
• Communicates all current D.O.T. and company rules and regulations to Company drivers and Independent Contractor Drivers.
• Ensures all Company drivers, Independent Contractors and Independent Contractor Drivers meet qualification requirements of D.O.T. and company.
• Performs other duties as required by business necessity or assigned by Executive Management.
• 5 – 7 Years of experience in recruiting, trucking industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources is a plus, BA in Business or MA is a plus
• Needs to be a leader, positive management skills, creative ideas, and recruiting.
$95,000 - $100,000.00 for qualified applicants.
Open Position: HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Posted on: 6/24/21
Job Title: HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
We Guide You Grow LLC, is recruiting a Human Resources Director who is accountable to guide and manage the overall functions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire organization. They are tasked with coordinating the implementation of services, policies and programs through the Human Resources staff. They will assist and advise the executive team and management about issues related to the departments and functions they manage. The Human Resources Director leads the Human Resources and Safety and Environmental departments to achieve operational success. Will also manage the same for multiple companies as per the current management agreements. The candidate must exhibit the core values of Family, Growth, Integrity, Excellence and Dedication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leadership and Management:
• Manage multiple functional departments including Human Resources, Safety and Environmental, including budget preparation and all personnel functions comprising hiring, firing, mentoring and coaching.
• Direct work scope, in concert with the Plant and Engineering Manager of the Safety Specialist.
• Ensure departments’ specific quality goals and objectives are being met and exceeded.
• Ensure all department personnel follow established procedures.
• Adhere to and ensure reporting employees observe all safety/environmental requirements.
• Verify department personnel training is completed within the designated time frame. Keep documentation updated and submit the same to Quality Assurance in a timely manner.
• Act as an advisor, from the human resources, safety, and environmental perspective, on any contracts or agreements into which any of the companies may enter, Coordinate with legal counsel as appropriate.
• Ensure periodic review takes place for all departmental quality documentation (Work Instructions and Records) and approve before submittal to Quality Assurance. Responsible to identify and create any new or required quality documentation when applicable.
• Work with other departments toward achieving common goals.
• Instruct departmental employees to help other departments in meeting quality-related goals and delivery goals and other common organizational goals.
• Participate in executive level meetings and initiatives.
• Develop and implement recruitment and staffing programs and utilize workforce planning data to ensure an effective workforce is in place; Update website as necessary to achieve workforce goals.
• Develop employee policies and procedures to increase employee morale and meet business needs.
• Set compensation plans, in concert with executive management, which include pay rates, bonuses, merit increases, and benchmark data to ensure competitive rates.
• Prepare workforce plans based on the strategic planning process, skill needs and departmental openings. Reduce workforce as needed to meet business objectives.
• Ensure fiduciary responsibility by participating on company’s 401K Fiduciary Committee which reviews the 401K Plan with financial representatives for governmental compliance.
• Participate in company’s strategic planning and evaluate from a human resource and regulatory perspective. Communicate any risks to the executive team.
Relationships with External Constituencies and Internal People Management:
• Develop and implement outreach programs with the community, school and non-profits to develop referral programs for current and future needs as well as contacts for training needs.
• Develop and implement various programs and communications such as: Employee Health and Wellness, Employee meetings and employee events.
• Maintain relationship with Captive insurance (RAFFLES) broker and carrier (AON) to continue the business general liability, auto and workman’s compensation, meeting the requirements of the coverage. Ensure the “report card” remains in the satisfactory range to ensure coverage. Request Certificates of Insurance for GCC. Attend appropriate meetings required by the Captive in a cost-effective manner.
• Represent and promote the organization in academic, industry, manufacturing, or trade associations to build the reputation of the company and acquire valuable data or personnel.
Human Resources Assets:
• Review health and welfare benefits provided by the organization to ensure they meet the needs of the workforce and are financially sound for the organization. This includes voluntary benefit offerings. Benefit responsibilities include benefit survey participation, benchmark local and national trends, bidding, and negotiating contracts.
• Review and approve all pay actions including the employee evaluation process and promotions.
• Design, direct and ensure the employee onboarding process is followed.
• Direct filing of IRS Form 5500
• Review all Workman’s Compensation claims and act as case manager on all claims for risk management.
• Act as a resource for general liability claims and coordinate with insurance legal counsel and GCC’s legal counsel as appropriate.
• Review and direct all unemployment actions.
• Direct Payroll system and processing to ensure accuracy.
• Develop and implement organizational training and employee development at the organizational level based upon current and future needs and budget. This includes managing the PA State Apprenticeship program, WEBNet funding and other funding sources.
• Prepare, recommend, and maintain records and procedures for controlling personnel data; Design personnel forms and direct the maintenance of personnel records by all departments.
• Review all employment actions including disciplinary actions to ensure legal compliance at state, local and national level; Act as a resource to managers and supervisors to execute actions.
• Prepare, recommend, and ensure scheduling of periodic health screening for employees as needed.
• Serve as the EEO Specialist.
• Additional duties deemed as necessary.
• Bachelors Degree
• Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Salary Range $95,000 to $110,000 based on experience
Open Position: FREIGHT SALES LEADER
Posted on: 4/26/2021
Job Title: FREIGHT SALES LEADER
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a “hunter not a farmer” for selling third party logistics. This position requires an experienced sales leader, with background in the trucking industry, to lead expansion into contract logistics for a leading national flatbed carrier. They are creating a contract logistics division to drive growth in addition to their rapidly expanding freight brokerage business. They serve a broad range of customers in the metals, industrial, building materials, forest products, and retail industries.
• This person will be responsible for building a book of contracted business. This includes identifying prospects, initiating the discussion and successfully closing and negotiating terms.
• This is an opportunity to grow a new segment of business for a rapidly expanding trucking company, who is driven to be the BEST flatbed focused 3PL. We have a high-energy team-oriented culture, a passion for customer service and we are backed by a leading asset carrier.
• This is a senior/executive position reporting to the company president.
• We are seeking a sales expert with 10+ years’ experience in contract logistics sales with a background in the Trucking/Flatbed/Tractor Trailer Industry.
• The right candidate MUST be highly motivated, self-starting, a team player and driven by the challenge and rewards of building a business.
Base salary $200,000
Open Position: LIFE INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Posted on: 6/21/2021
Job Title: LIFE INSURANCE ADMINISTRATOR
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting an organized individual for an administrative assistant position at a life insurance company in downtown Pittsburgh. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service and must be outcome oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. A background working with life insurance is a MUST!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
• Strong administrative skills including but not limited to: Data entry, paperwork, scanning, keeping a calendar, event planning and phone skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Claim systems.
• Research incoming documents and deliver to appropriate party and/or route to appropriate benefit
• Generate and send out correspondence to customers
• Gather and research data to address customer inquiries
• Run and distribute reports
• Organize and develop Excel logs, as needed, to facilitate workflows. Maintain existing inventory logs. Ensure data in logs is current and accurate.
• Work with a sense of urgency and complete assignments within requested time frames
• Develop an understanding of our customers’ and business partners’ administrative service needs and demonstrate it by consistently interacting with them in a positive manner
Skill Requirements & Qualifications:
• High School education with previous office/business experience (Minimum Requirement)
• Strong organizational skills (Required)
• Self-starter who seeks challenges (Required)
• Customer service initiative (Required)
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment (Required)
• Strong interpersonal skills (Required)
• Individual contributor, as well as a team player (Required)
• Possess a high level of attention to detail (Required)
• Working knowledge of windows-based application: Excel, Microsoft, Access
$50,000 TO $60,000 BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Open Position: QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER
Posted on: 4/30/2021
Job Title: QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER - Manufacturing Company
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a Quality Control Engineer!
You will be an integral part of the team inspecting tight tolerance critical parts in a fast-paced shop environment. The ideal candidate would have experience in glass or ceramics, with a mechanical mindset paired with some management experience. This role requires the ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and continuously learn new processes.
Key Job Functions
• Inspecting parts (dimensionally and visually) to Engineering and Customer specifications
• Operating a DCC CMM and computerized Video Measurement Systems
• Programming a DCC CMM (PC-DMIS preferred)
• Programming Vision Systems
• Performing precise dimensional inspection utilizing micrometers, calipers, indicators, Height Gages, Surface Plates, profilometers, and optical comparators is a must
• Performing detailed visual inspections on very intricate and delicate parts
• Communicating on technical issues with Quality Management, Plant Management, Machinists, Engineering on quality issues as needed. Customer interaction as required
• Performing data entry and creating final inspection reports
• Abilities to analyze and help resolve quality problems with workers and customers
• Reading and interpreting blueprints. Experience with GDT a strong plus
• A Q.C. Technician with 3+ years’ experience in dimensional inspection
• Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to lead and manage multiple projects
• Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel a must. Must be able to perform data entry and create accurate final inspection reports.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints. Experience with GDT a strong plus
• A very detail-oriented team player that enjoys problem solving will excel in this position. Ability to help in other areas of the business is a plus.
• Ability to analyze and help resolve complex technical quality problems with workers and customers
• Machine shop experience in a job shop is a strong plus
$65,000 to $75,00 based on experience plus full benefits
Open Position: Business Development Manager
Posted on: 4/26/2021
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Manufacturing Company
We Guide You Grow LLC is recruiting a Business Development Manager. This role participates in and supports sales efforts by managing and targeting customer prospects and leads while supporting existing customers and business partners. The position is responsible for promoting Company’s capabilities, selling the company’s solutions at best possible profit margins, helping to achieve positive recognition and growth, and achieving sales targets.
The individual in this role develops and implements sales, marketing, and product development strategies, both short and long term, to meet the organization’s strategic growth plan. They will assist and advise the executive team and management about issues related to the departments and functions they manage. Additionally, the Business Development Manager will lead the team of internal and external manufacturer’s representatives in expanding the reach of their products domestically and internationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain knowledge base of current markets while strategically identifying potential future markets.
• Analyze market penetration and ensure adequate segmentation. Develop and lead initiatives to cultivate and grow further penetration of current market segments as well as new industries including but not limited to Consumer and Medical Devices, Ceramics, Optics, Semi-Conductor, Aerospace and Defense.
• Direct market development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Participate in the quarterly material pricing process.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities and communicate knowledge and risks to the sales group and executive team, as necessary.
External Markets and Internal Teams:
• Establish priorities based on company’s direction and overall goals, meeting customers and prospects needs, making sales calls, strategic presentations to prospects, managing and supporting relationships that follow up on operational and senior levels.
• Ensure customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization.
• Proactively identify and develop new leads, evolving them into engagements, and converting them into business opportunities and client partnerships. Commitment to build a healthy pipeline and top-line growth.
• Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives by maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
• Maintain and approve the new customer process.
• Ensure development of top line sales growth.
• Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product.
• Additional duties deemed as necessary.
Leadership and Management:
• Working with and developing the Sales Team as necessary to achieve company goals.
• Ensure departments’ specific quality goals and objectives are being met and exceeded.
• Promote design, engineering, and manufacturing excellence to secure meaningful business opportunities for competitive advantages for the company and its clients.
• Provide direction and product development leadership to both clients and staff in all appropriate operational and program development activities.
• Act as an advisor, from the sales and marketing perspective, on any contracts or agreements into which the company may enter including all non-disclosure agreements (NDAs); Coordinate with legal counsel as appropriate.
• Participate in leadership level meetings and initiatives.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
Key Performance Indicators could include, but are not limited to the metrics in any of the following areas:
• Growing new business segments
• Number of new customers and Percentage of retained customers.
• Gross margin percentage
• Adherence to budget
• Schedule adherence
• Quote turnaround, Quote % received
JOB QUALITIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in technical or business studies or equivalent experience. Engineering degree is not required but preferred.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing technologies in ceramics as well as other materials and manufacturing processes for such material.
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication, negotiation, presentation, and collaboration skills with Customers as well as Project teams and Management.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage business relationships.
$80,000 to $100,000 based on experience
Open Position: CLIENT SERVICE SALES ASSOCIATE
Posted on: 4/26/2021
Job Title: CLIENT SERVICE SALES ASSOCIATE - Manufacturing Company
We Guide You Grow LLC is recruiting an immediate opportunity for a Client Service Sales Associate at a fast-paced manufacturing facility. This role functions as the main point of contact and provides support to new and existing customers. If you are seeking career stability, great benefits and recognition for a job well done; apply today!
• Initiating contact and following up with customers to take orders, resolve problems, and answer questions.
• Be a customer resource to provide information regarding delivery, quotes, and pricing.
• Prepares, processes, reviews and monitors various documents such as RFQ’s, sales orders, and invoices.
• Prepare correspondence and required reports.
• Works with Engineering and Manufacturing in preparing quotes and the identification of solutions and recommendations based on specific customer needs.
• Arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines and assists with collections on delinquent accounts.
• Attends sales seminars, trade shows, sales meetings, and other events to enhance customer relationships and to stay informed on the latest developments and trends in the marketplace.
• Participant on the Quality Management Team and be familiar with ISO.
• Customer Service / Inside Sales Account Servicing
• Attention to detail, preventing errors and omissions.
• Read and comprehend technical drawings and business to business contracts.
• Interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
• Work independently; take initiative; and be able to work as part of a team.
• Computer skills, including MS Office; Job-boss software is preferred.
• Mathematical Skills & Reasoning Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or applicable years of experience in a similar role
• Minimum of two years Customer Service / Inside Sales experience or training
• Must exhibit a high level of responsiveness and customer service.
• Prior experience in marketing and advertising initiatives
• Familiarity with Accounts Receivable
• Ability to travel domestically, (internationally after COVID eases), less than 10%
Salary: $65,000 to $75,000 based on experience
Open Position: Regional Account Manager
Posted on: 4/11/2021
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Multiple Positions Open in the following cities: Charlotte,NC Millstone,NJ Roanoke,VA & Canton,OH
We Guide, You Grow LLC is recruiting a Regional Account Manager for a heavy equipment company that is growing.
This position is responsible for the sale of heavy equipment within a defined territory. This position manages current accounts to assure sales volume grows year after year or is at least consistent. This position maintains the company’s existing relationships with a client or group of clients and serves to understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generates new sales for the company. He or she will work with a high degree of independence and must be held by a self-starter with self-discipline and excellent communication and listening skills.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OR BACKGROUND SELLING THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT:
KOBELCO & HYUNDAI EXCAVATORS
HYUNDIA WHEEL LOADERS
SCREEN MACHINES & ASTEC CRUSHING/SCREENING
JOHN DEERE DOZERS
FUCHS MATERIAL HANDLERS
ALLIED & INDECO DOZERS
FUCHS, BELL, HYUNDAI AND KOBELCO ENGINES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain existing accounts and develop new accounts using various forms of communication, networking, and lead generation.
• Acquire equipment sales and rentals through daily preparation, inquiries, and meeting with customers.
• Work with CRM to record all calls, quotes, visits, and sales, and ensure all sales data is accurate and up to date.
• Possess knowledge of, and be able to speak accurately on, the features, benefits, and attachments of equipment and parts that are for sale and/or rent.
• Utilize company CRM and work with the sales support team to maintain knowledge of current inventory availability.
• Understand the competitive industry environment and use that knowledge to maximize sales opportunities.
• Respond to all inquiries and communications from customers to build and maintain a relationship with customers.
• Attend out-of-town trainings and industry trade shows as needed.
• Collaborate with company managers to achieve predictable and reliable profitability.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management
• Identify new products, services, technology, and distribution channels that would benefit business.
• Establish and maintain a network of relationships with key partners to gain market intelligence and be able to anticipate needs of customers.
• Proactively develop and manage customer relationships by anticipating, and addressing concerns, and identifying potential opportunities with customers to grow their accounts.
• Must be able to travel to customer locations on a regular basis.
• Live by company values; advance and support a culture of leadership, responsibility, accountability, continual improvement, and fun among all employees.
• Contribute to overall success by performing additional duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors’ degree in business, equipment technology, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
• Proven experience with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the sales.
• Must be organized and able to manage tight timelines and multiple priorities.
• Ability to follow company policies and procedures for all sales and rentals.
• Possess knowledge of the competitive environment and inventory.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development and strategic planning
• Exceptional problem-solving skills when facing operational and management challenges.
• Excellent computer and mathematic skills (Microsoft Office and CRM system)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must pass a background and credit check.
Salary: $100,000 TO $136,000 (this is average, could be more based on sales)
Open Position: FINANCIAL ANALYST
Posted on: 7/19/2021
Job Title: FINANCIAL ANALYST - MANUFACTURING COMPANY
LOCATION: GREENSBURG, PA
WE GUIDE, YOU GROW LLC is RECRUITING a Financial Analyst for a manufacturing company. This position will be responsible for accounting and financial support on projects/contracts, assist engineers and management in making business decisions to improve financial performance, and interface with all levels of management throughout the organization. This position reports to the CFO and will be responsible for internal financial reporting functions and provide financial analysis. This role requires the ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and continuously learn new processes. An employee with a “Can Do”- positive attitude, enjoys a challenge and is a problem solver will be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides cost estimates for new task proposals, modifications to existing tasks and task awards initiated.
• Reviews solicitation requirements to aid in determining cost structure and strategies as required.
• Prepares T&M, CPFF or FFP proposals, as necessary.
• Provides guidance on the classification of direct and indirect cost.
• Prepares profitability analysis and highlights potential areas of concern and provides recommendations to assist in increasing profitability as necessary on fixed price and fixed labor rate proposals.
• Provides Budget and Financial analysis and reporting support to assigned contracts and support for Subtasks budget requirements.
• Works closely with PM to ensure accuracy of projections for both contract and fiscal year projections.
• Advises program managers on personnel utilization and encourages interaction between program managers and line managers for optimal direct labor usage.
• Supports management in the development of reliable management tools and applies knowledge/skills/abilities to meet and/or exceed innovation expectations.
• Forecasting and analysis skills; with DoD experience a plus.
• Government Contracts and Solicitations Experience.
• Proactive, able to identify & develop process improvements.
• Assists with bid composition by conducting market analysis and constructing financial proposals.
• Analyzes and constructs project budgets and organizational budgets.
• Maintains financial department policies and procedures as they relate to different projects/contracts ensuring that the company always remains in compliance.
• Managing and analyzing large volumes of financial data
• Applying analytical and problem-solving techniques to identify financial trends and issues.
• Developing financial analytical reports and presenting that data to the project manager, contracts administrator and management
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• 3 to 4 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Familiarity with federal government contracting highly desired.
• Knowledge of financial laws and regulations, including OMB circulars and GAAP.
• Ability to effectively to respond to and interact with multiple levels of the organization.
• Strong spreadsheet modeling skills using Excel is essential.
• Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
$65,000 to $75,000 based on experience